f each shift with smiles on their fac

Rules and recommendations for friendly and efficient radio contacts.

f each shift with smiles on their fac

Postby lw789 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:14 pm

NEW YORK -- Steve Kerr said Sunday he spoke with Phil Jackson twice over the weekend and that they will continue discussing the possibility of him becoming coach of the New York Knicks. Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. "Theres a lot to cover on both sides and this was the first time weve talked about the job. It just opened up last week and so weve got a lot of things to discuss," Kerr said. Jackson fired Mike Woodson and the rest of the Knicks coaching staff after a 37-45 season, and again said he wasnt interested in returning to coaching. Though Kerr has never been a coach, he has been mentioned as a candidate for the job since Jackson was hired in March. Jackson said last week he hoped to speak with Kerr soon to see gauge his desire to do the job, and it definitely interests Kerr. "How could it not?" Kerr said. "I mean, its the Knicks and its Phil Jackson, my coach. So Id be crazy not to look into it." Kerr said he has wanted to coach since stepping down as Phoenix Suns general manager in 2010. He won three titles playing for Jackson in Chicago, and agreed with his former coach that they have similar views of the game. "I know Phil last week said we share the same space, which I think is well said," Kerr said. "We share a lot of the same philosophies. I learned a lot of my basketball from him and Tex Winter, and so I think its safe to say that we have a lot of the same ideas." Winter taught the triangle offence and was a longtime Jackson assistant when he used the system to win an NBA-record 11 championships as a coach. Jackson said he wont insist the Knicks coach run it, but has made clear his belief in it. Woodson went 109-79 with the Knicks, leading them last season to their first division championship since 1994, but was fired with a year left on his contract. He said Sunday on NBA TV that coaching the team that drafted him out of college was like a "dream come true." "And the last two years, prior to coming into this season, was a good two seasons for our ballclub and our fans. And this year things just didnt work out," Woodson said. "Sometimes in life things just dont work out according to plan. But I look at it, overall, it was a good run." Jackson said he doesnt have a timetable, though he hoped to have a coach in place by the July summer league. Kerr said it was tough to do things quickly because hes on the road so much of the spring working games. Hes been going to training camps and meeting with coaches, and wants to work with players instead of another role in a front office. "Ive been preparing for this and if its something that feels like the right fit, its something Im going to do," Kerr said. T. J. Logan Youth Jersey . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings. Haason Reddick Womens Jersey .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. http://www.nflcardinalsauthoritystore.c ... ls-Jersey/. James Erskine said Tuesday that Thorpe was "quite sick" in a Sydney hospital but dismissed media reports the swimmer might lose the use of his left arm. "Hes not in the intensive care," Erskine said. Chad Williams Womens Jersey . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages. Budda Baker Cardinas Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN.BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Canada will play for gold at the under-18 womens world hockey championship. Team captain Lauren Wildfang scored in overtime Saturday to lift the Canadians to a 1-0 victory over Russia in the semifinals. Canadian coach Laura Schuler was pleased with her players poise throughout a tense game that she said was the perfect preparation for Sundays gold-medal match. "The Russians played absolutely outstanding, and I think that their level of play really forced us to bring our game to a new level, and I was really happy with that," Schuler said. "Obviously, being in such a tight game, for us we faced some adversity and it was good pressure to have before going into the gold-medal game, to face that kind of adversity, that kind of pressure." The Canadians will face the winner of Saturdays other semifinal between the United States and the Czech Republic. Canada beat the Czechs 5-0 in the preliminary round. The Canadians, who earned a bye into the semis, outshot the Russians 70-24, but couldnt put anything past Russias netminder Valeriaa Tarakanova through 60 minutes of regulation.dddddddddddd "We had numerous, numerous chances to put the puck in the net and their goalie played outstanding," Schuler said. "For us on the bench, we knew it was just going to be a matter of time before we were able to capitalize, and just really happy with the energy on the bench overall. The kids knew it, they came off each shift with smiles on their faces, like Aw, we almost had it there. I think that helped us going into overtime, just building our energy. "I was just happy with how they responded, they embraced the challenge and they just kept believing. It was great to see." Wildfang finally scored the winner 3:09 into overtime. "We were all crashing the net, and I took a shot and I just got my own rebound and it trickled in," Wildfang said. "Throughout the whole game, we stuck to our systems and I think thats why we became successful today. We didnt lose sight of the goal and we didnt lose sight of our game plan." Shea Tiley got the shutout for Canada. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

купить металлические двери белорусского производства

Postby delmetwws » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:35 am

Привет господа!
ООО «Деловой металл» предлагает изготовленные на собственном оборудовании металлические (стальные) двери. Производство полностью ориентированно на Клиента — мы учитываем все рекомендации, чтобы результат не только соответствовал ожиданиям, но и превосходил их. Независимо от того, каким образом Вы сделали заказ, Вам предоставляется консультация специалиста и делается предварительный расчет стоимости.
1)металлические двери в минске -Можно заказать в нашей компании ООО «Деловой металл». Мы сформировали крупную организацию с четким направлением деятельности, заключающейся в изготовлении, реализации, установке металлических дверей.
2)установка входных дверей в минске - Имея широкий ассортимент продукции, мы составили каталог, чтобы облегчить такую сложную задачу, как выбор двери для дома, квартиры, общественного здания. Мы предлагаем вам только прочные, надежные металлоконструкции. Исходя из практики, многие клиенты подтвердят, что белорусские металлические входные двери Минске служат долго, без претензий в процессе эксплуатации.
3)стальные двери минск -Мы используем для производства новейшее оборудование. Такой подход дает возможность изготавливать высококачественные двери. Наличие своей технической базы является необходимым условием для процветания такого ответственного производства, как изготовление стальных дверей.
4)металлические двери под заказ минск - Мы заботимся о том, чтобы предоставляемый нами сервис был высокого уровня. В этом нам помогает наличие главного офиса, складов для готовой продукции, сети дилеров. Кроме того, мы дорожим своей репутацией и несем ответственность за качество каждой изготовленной единицы товара.
5)металлические двери - Качество нашей продукции прошло испытание и проверку временем.Приемлемые цены для наших заказчиков.
6)противопожарные двери -Монтирование противопожарных, технических металлических дверей следует доверять только бригаде профессионалов. Во-первых, самостоятельно невозможно установить такую металлоконструкцию из-за ее большого веса. Во-вторых, монтируя самостоятельно противопожарную дверь, вы можете допустить ошибки, вследствие которых будет значительно снижен уровень пожарной безопасности. Предоставьте специалистам выполнение этой сложной задачи и будьте уверенны в том, что металлоконструкция будет установлена с учетом всех требований.
Нам будет приятно видеть у нас на сайте НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
Увидимся!
противопожарные двери металлические технические
двери металлические входные порошковые
гарантия металлические двери
металлические двери контур
купить металлическую дверь скидки
двери для частного дома
входные двери купить беларусь
купить металлические двери цена
двухстворчатые двери входные металлические
дверь стальная наружная цена