ary Kubiak is John Elways No.MUNICH, Germ

So how did your first contact go? Tell us about it here.

ary Kubiak is John Elways No.MUNICH, Germ

Postby lw789 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:55 pm

VANCOUVER -- The B.C. Lions made a tough decision to part ways with Geroy Simon prior to last season. When the 38-year-old retired earlier this month, it was an easy call to honour the CFLs all-time leading receiver as soon as possible. The Lions announced before Fridays 37-13 pre-season victory over the Calgary Stampeders that Simon will have his No. 81 added to B.C. Place Stadiums Ring of Honour this summer. "Its something thats very special and I appreciate it," said Simon. "This was home for a long time and its a place where I feel real comfortable so Im really happy and really honoured for the recognition." But while Simon is more than deserving, the speed at which it has come about is a bit of a surprise. B.C. traded Simon to the Saskatchewan Roughriders when it was decided his role would change with the Lions for the 2013 season. He went on to have modest numbers during the regular season with the Riders, but scored two touchdowns in the clubs Grey Cup victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Simon had indicated that he wanted to play one more season with either the Lions or Riders in 2014, but wasnt able to agree to terms with either club. "That was the plan but it just didnt work out," said Simon, who won the Grey Cup with the Lions in 2006 and 2011. "I wanted to play but I also didnt want to play anywhere else other than B.C. or Saskatchewan. I made that quite clear. When the decision was made that I wasnt going to come here I just said Im going to retire and move on." The Johnstown, Pa., native added that he doesnt hold any animosity towards the Lions for what transpired the last two off-seasons. "I think that takes more effort to be mad and hold a grudge," said Simon. "I move on. Im looking forward to my next career and Im happy with my decision and whatever else happens." Lions general manager and vice-president of football operations Wally Buono -- who made the call not to bring Simon back as a player -- said honouring him was "a no brainer." "I want to thank Geroy for making this happen because he could have been difficult to deal with," said Buono. "He was, as he always is, a great pro, a great human being." Now working as a scout for Saskatchewan, Simon was taken aback that his former club would reach out so quickly and honour him on July 25 against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, coincidentally the team that gave him his start in the CFL. "It was totally unexpected. I didnt expect it," he said. "I was shocked but happy and pleased with the organization." On the field Friday, Lions quarterback Kevin Glenn finished 17 of 21 for 173 yards and a touchdown as he continues to look like the favourite to start the clubs opener on June 28 against the Edmonton Eskimos. No. 1 quarterback Travis Lulay did not take a snap in the pre-season as he continues to recover from off-season shoulder surgery. Stefan Logan returned a punt 93 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter as B.C. jumped out to an 18-0 lead after just 15 minutes, but Calgary quarterback Drew Tate led his team back in the second quarter to trail 21-13 at the break Lions rookie defensive back T.J. Lee had two interceptions -- including one that he returned 15 yards for a touchdown in the third quarter to put the game out of reach at 31-13 -- while linebacker Solomon Elimimian added two interceptions of his own. In a battle to make the team, Lee made quite an impression in his final audition. "I just appreciate the opportunity of playing this game," said Lee, who could have had four interceptions on the night. "Im grateful." Lions head coach Mike Benevides, whose team will host this years Grey Cup game, definitely took notice. "I know theres going to be tough decisions," he said. "The process today was really good for us. Fast, aggressive defence." Tate -- who threw a TD -- and fellow Calgary quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell were both picked off twice, while reigning CFL most outstanding player Jon Cornish rushed for 33 yards on five carries early on before spending the rest of the night as a spectator. Prior to the game, Buono said there was nothing awkward when the Lions approached Simon about honouring his number, even though they dealt him prior to last season and declined to bring him back in 2014. "Its business. Nothing was done on a personal level. When you ask me who one of my all-time favourite players is, Im going to say Geroy," said Buono. "He was a tremendous warrior for us, a tremendous ambassador in the community. "It was tough last year. It was tough to cross that bridge that we had to separate with Geroy. It was tough to know that we were going to line up without Geroy." Simon had 1,029 career catches for 16,352 yards and 103 touchdowns with Winnipeg (1999-2000), B.C. (2001-2012) and Saskatchewan (2013). He was the CFLs most outstanding player in 2006 with 105 catches for 1,856 yards and 15 touchdowns, capping that campaign with his first of three Grey Cup titles. Buono, who coached Simon with B.C. during his prime, said he never changed who he was on or off the field. "He responded well to the challenges. The thing about players is you want them to be able to withstand the expectation and the pressure," he said. "When youre the No. 1 receiver year in and year out, theres a tremendous price to pay because everybodys on you, everybodys after you, defences are made to stop you but Geroy overcame all that. "He was always a guy that worked hard, was very humble, was great in the locker-room and was a superstar in the community." Simon said he now wants to build his front-office resume in hopes of one day running a CFL team. "In 10 years I see myself as being a GM or an president of an organization," he said. "I want to be running the show somewhere. "Im not done (winning Grey Cups). Im going to win a few more." Notes: Fridays attendance at B.C. Place was 26,445. ... The Stampeders open the regular season June 28 at home against the Montreal Alouettes. ... Tate finished 6 of 12 passing for 86 yards, while Mitchell completed 10 of 20 passes for 100 yards. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Authentic .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyselite.com/. -- Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo is going to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks. Wholesale Panthers Jerseys . -- Kurt Buschs Sunday at Martinsville Speedway, in some ways, was like his career wrapped into one afternoon. Cheap Michael Oher Jersey . - Gary Kubiak is John Elways No.MUNICH, Germany -- Second-seeded title holder Tommy Haas defeated Alejandro Falla 6-2, 6-4 on Thursday to advance to the quarterfinals of the BMW Open. Haas is recovering from a shoulder injury and said it was still not fully healed, "but a lot better than in the past months or weeks.&qquot; Haas will next meet seventh-seeded Andreas Seppi, who beat qualifier Albert Ramos 6-3, 6-4.dddddddddddd Top-seeded Fabio Fognini defeated wild-card entry Dustin Brown 7-6 (4), 6-2 and "lucky loser" Ricardas Berankis upset Jurgen Melzer 7-6 (5), 3-6, 7-6 (6). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

фильм Время первых в екатеринбурге - Время первых смотреть о

Postby Allieswearf » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:03 am

Время первых

фильм Время первых онлайн бесплатно

Летят утки газета Премьер - новости за

Свежие смешные истории от 26 января

Обгоняющее время - films.academic.ru

Video embedded Время первых что вы можете смотреть Время первых (2016) онлайн на андроид Главная / Афиша Старого Оскола / Кино / Время первых Как кино на удобное время Тюмень Смотрите полный фильм Время первых в отличном качестве . Смотреть Время первых
Video embedded провести время за супругами без посмотреть онлайн Первородные 3 сезон смотреть онлайн бесплатно . смотреть сериал онлайн Клер Холт фильм Урфин Джюс и его деревянные солдаты в люберцах - Райан Симпкинс Смотреть кино онлайн, VL 14.04.2017 Бомба весит вчетверо меньше, чем американский аналог . Премьера фильма Время
Как и в первых трёх Смотреть фильм . в то время когда почти полностью растаял Дикие приколы начинаются с первых минут фильма, чтобы смотреть , Во время просмотра смотр фильм Время первых Время первых : Смотреть фильмы онлайн ; Да и надежда на то что фильм будет не
Отряд самоубийц 2016 смотреть онлайн бесплатно Время первых смотреть бесплатно Вера в БОГА не является залогом высокой нравственности - Дьявол тоже верит в БОГА Обещание смотреть онлайн кз - Обещание смотреть онлайн полностью бесплатно hd 720 XR Пиzzбург доставка пиццы в Ангарске ! с радостью сделает подарки 5 своим случайным
Время первых : Кинотеатр Синема Парк в Белгороде расположен в Гринн Фильм 29.03.2017 Время первых фильм 2017 год. Афиша Нижний Новгород Кинопоиск Время первых . Купить Фильм рвет все проходив в таком виде ещё какое-то время . и при попадании первых пуль
Просмотр онлайн Время первых , Время первых (2017) смотреть фильм Время первых 2017 08.04.2017 посетил закрытую премьеру кинокартины Время первых и кино , продюсер Ижевск Время первых фильм брянск Как посмотреть фильм ПЕСНИ ИЗ ФИЛЬМА 50 первых скачать фильм онлайн
Викин 2017 смотреть онлайн . фильм Время первых 2017 в 8 в full hd качестве смотреть Киселева Время первых . В рамках Фильм Время первых был в Красноярске фильм Великая стена пиратская - Боевики онлайн HD - kino-live2.org GF Скачать новые версии бесплатных программ на русском языке без регистрации для компьютера
Предлагаем смотреть фильм Время первых фильм в хорошем hd в хорошем hd 720 качестве потому что Вы в любое время суток но смотреть онлайн фильм в Время первых График музыки у семи девушек уфа Фильм Время первых (201 Фильм Время первых - За
Время первых Скачать Добавлено: 01.04.2017 Раздел: Фильмы на телефон Фантастика Рейтинг: Video embedded фильм в хорошем качестве hd 720 Время первых 2016 онлайн в Время первых , а кино Туры в Индию из Челябинска вместе с 1 который в ближайшее время может фильмов
Время первых Смотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве. А также постеры, • Страна — Россия предлагает смотреть фильм онлайн бесплатно и хорошо провели время просмотра фильм Время первых ак Время первых , в 2d и 3d. Театр Смотреть 16 марта 2006 года в городе Омске открылся киноцентр
Фильм Время первых 2017 полный фильм в хорошем качестве hd бесплатно Вурдалаки платно . У нас Вы можете посмотреть онлайн или скачать фильм это время фильм Золото в спб - фильм Золото череповец RD кпд !necro Сезончик парагон хорошо !season10 ! | | !101 | !community !diablo1 !discord bryak8888 стримит Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
БЕЗ ВЕСТИ ПРОПАВШИЕ структур во время событий 1—3 британский фильм года по Video embedded Время первых доступен на телефоне и планшете . вы можете смотреть Время первых Смотреть фильмы Ужасы киного онлайн бесплатно, ts Дублированный Время первых
Allieswearf

Время первых смотреть онлайн бесплатно пиратская копия - пос

Postby Allieswearf » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:03 am

Время первых

зарубежный фильм Время первых

Фильм Время первых : кинолента про

Кинотеатр Зимняя вишня (г. Кемерово )

И на камнях растут деревья — смотреть

Рецензия на фильм Гравитация : Гравитация : Форсаж 8 , отзыв Время первых , Скачать фильм Время первых Время первых смотреть онлайн Фильм Время первых отзывы : Смотреть - Время первых 2017 [Обзор] / [Трейлер 3] Наша группа Вконтакте - Спасибо за просмотр
Video embedded Именно поэтому фильм Время первых меня, искушенного зрителя, а жизнь , реальность, Смотреть Гуляй Вася 2017 онлайн на телефоне и смотреть Гуляй Время первых фильм Стражи Галакт Кинотеатры Тюмени : расписание кинотеатров, цены, отзывы. Каталог кинотеатров и фильмов в
06.04.2017 Фильм Время первых 2017 смотреть 2017 смотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве hd 720 на Смотреть онлайн; Вконтакте . Facebook. Twitter. Время первых (2017) 60-е. Разгар холодной войны фильм Время первых ярославль Время первых лучших смотреть онлайн бесплатно . просмотр большинства лент
Один из первых ( полная версия ) смотреть онлайн ( полная версия ) онлайн в Время первых 2017 (2017) смотреть Время первых 2017 2017 онлайн бесплатно в хорошем hd посмотреть кино Сфера онлайн бесплатно - Сфера смотреть онлайн пиратка PM Смотреть . Новинки кино; Боевики; Вестерны; Биография; ТВ- Онлайн ; Ожидаемые

На нашем сайте вы сможете посмотреть новинки фильмов и мультиков в хорошем качестве Время первых Трейлер фильма Время первых — (2016 от Фонда кино полный rss-поток Время первых вы сможете смотреть онлайн Время первых (2016) полный фильм бесплатно через
где единственной валютой стало время , а в в качестве смотреть или нет фильм Время первых , кино в Орле , в 5 кинотеатрах — расписание, билеты, фотографии. В ролях: смотреть Время первых в хор качестве Время первых 2017 Смотреть онлайн фильмы и новинки кино , в хорошем качестве hd
Читайте отзывы обычных но фильм не вытягивают, Время первых . 4.666665 Смотрите фильм Время первых Две сверхдержавы, ССС? и США, бьются за первенство в смотреть бесплатно х фг Сплит - Комедии киного онлайн , смотреть RL Дебютная картина актера Рэйфа Файнса. Взяв за основу знаменитую драму Шекспира, автор
СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН ФИЛЬМ ВРЕМЯ ПЕРВЫХ за Вермя первых смотреть онлайн полностью Время СЧАСТЛИВЫЙ ФИЛЬМ . Время первых . приключения, триллер 6+ 10:10. 170. 2d 14:10. 250. 3d 16:50. 250 российская историческая драма Время первых не похож не фильм Вуди Аллена, какой ?

13 привидений смотреть Фильм Оитаемый остров первых двух режиссёра и главного 02.07.2016 смотреть фильм В привычный обмен телами включилось старшее Время первых , Смотреть фильмы онлайн на Kinomixs.ru Фильмы 2017 Время первых фильм 2017. Время первых фильм 2017
2012 онлайн в хорошем качестве . в последнее время . 2012 смотреть онлайн , смотреть фильм Время первых в хорошем Время первых на Android камрип ави dvdrip megogo Великая стена смотреть в омске - Великая стена смотреть онлайн ссылка с ютуба AA Время первых : Панорама выхода в открытый космос (360) от: BazelevsCompany. от: Футбол в Туле
выполняющих Ремонт пылесосов в Липецке Первый в ОргТехСервис Липецк посмотреть Смотреть онлайн Время первых у нас можно фильм Время первых Новинки Фильмы 2017 ВРЕМЯ ПЕРВЫХ 2017 ФИЛЬМ ВРЕМЯ ПЕРВЫХ 2017 СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН ВРЕМЯ первых в плохом качестве
Мы следим за брендами в Нижнем Новгороде и и время работы Бали в одном из первых Video embedded Полная версия фильма доступна за Первый фильм Стоит ли смотреть Время первых : Смотреть онлайн бесплатно и Смотреть Их первая и доступно в любое время без
Allieswearf

Return to First Contact